torsdag 19. januar 2012

Humor

My first card in an English challenge, my English is not very good, but I'll do my best.  (google translate)

The sheet is the Pion Design, "Minnenas Ateljé"
The motorcycle is from Ladybug and Friends.
The stamp is digital, is called "The Engineer" and is from www.mosdigitalpencil.com, it is naturally colored with Promaker.The stamp on the inside is called "Veteranbil" and is from Kort og Godt
The colors on the flowers is slightly more yellow then they are, it should be creamy, the inside has become gray in the picture



I have the card in this challenge: Passion for promaker the theme is “humour”

Thank you for stopping by my blog, I am very happy to receive feedback and constructive suggestions.

Hugs Anita







3 kommentarer:

  1. fabulous card anita.i love the fun image and your design and colours are stunning :D
    thanks for joining us this week at PFP :D

    xx coops xx

    SvarSlett
  2. Så flott motiv, Anita og teksten til var bare så skjønn. Dette kortet får meg så absoulutt til å smile ja. Flott fargelagt. Takk for at du deltar hos PFP:)

    SvarSlett
  3. Wonderful card, beautifully coloured. Thank you for entering Passion for promarkers challenge and hope to see you again x

    SvarSlett