tirsdag 9. april 2013

cut out your images


I've finally taken the time to create a card for Passion for Promarker challenge again.

This time we should cut out design by hand. Since it is something I always do anyway, this was right on the spot. The image is a lovely Tilda, colored with Promarkers.

I'm in the challenge Passion for ProMarkers - week 193

I was very pleased whit the color on her pants: Cinnamon, Oatmeal, Vanilla and Ivory.
And I've gotten myself a photography tent, so from now on I hope to get the colour correct.  Happy :)



Hug Anita

2 kommentarer:

  1. Vilket sött kort du har gjort. Jag gillar färgerna och din färgläggning. Jag håller med om att färgerna på byxorna blev jättebra.
    Tack för att du tävlar med oss på PFP.
    Kram Frida

    SvarSlett
  2. Fab cut out image.
    Thanks for joining us at Passion For Promarkers this week
    Jen x

    SvarSlett