mandag 26. oktober 2015

From the clasroom

I've had a busy weekend, with a lot of paper, glue and paint.
42 "crazy" women gathered to share their passion for, card, layout and other paper creations.  I have talked , laughed and worked all weekend.

I've been lucky enough to take classes with Kirsten Hyde. One of the things she taught us was to make background for a layout, and I like to show you how i solved the task. 

I want to enter the Kaisercraft October Challenge whit this. 


Taking pictures in Norway at this time of year, is a challenge, due to the lack of daylight. The colors on the bottom picture is probably most similar.



If you like my first LO so please leave a comment, it's always nice to get feedback.











Hug Anita

2 kommentarer:

  1. Lovely page you have created here, great take on the challenges, thanks so much for joining in :)

    SvarSlett
  2. What a lovely Layout! Thank you for sharing with us at Kaisercraft and good luck! Alicia xxoo

    SvarSlett